SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feeler: jazzmaster wanted (trades)

Just dipping my toe in the waters but want to be clear that if the right thing comes up I will move on this. Ie I am not time wasting!

I'm after a jazzmaster and offering up in trade any of the following:
MIM classic player jaguar in Olympic White with tort pick guard.
Hohner hs35.
Fernandez Monterey sustainer guitar (with IMHO slightly dodgy sustainer)

Both the jag and the semi have been with me for a number of years and both were bought after a long period of trying to find the right one - about a year with the semi, and about 3 months with the jag.  I say that to try and give some indication that they are good guitars but you will want to try them first and I'm open to a temporary swapsies period with the right person.  Both have been tweaked and modified and will come with multiple pickup sets if you want the originals too.  The semi currently has in it a set custom wound just for this guitar by guitar weasel, which I am pleased to say I am very happy with.

I need the jag sound for a current band which is going from strength to strength but we play in d, and the jag can't handle it well with the short scale, hence why I want to go jazzmaster. 

I would also be happy to offer for trade pedals, of which I have too many to list, but the most valuable one would be the ehx 2880 looper, with footswitch pedal.

I know that's all a bit vague, but start a dialogue if any of that is of interest. I will consider selling outright for cash, but I can't buy - only trade.  I've been told so by the boss and it's non negotiable apparently!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments