SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Gibson SG Classic

So I had a great Gibson SG Classic a few years back and I stupidly got rid of it.

I'm having trouble finding another one however.

I really am looking for an SG with P90s with the dot inlays (i.e. a Classic) though I would consider other SGs as long as they aren't an SG Standard.

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 7066
    Not sure where you are based but there's one on eBay in Newcastle at the moment.

And a few in the USA...
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • 2006 SG Junior, never gigged so as new ?

• PM!
  • Hi, I have a SG Cherry Classic going for 700 pounds. 

Let me know if you are interested, I'll send you pics then.
  • stimpsonslostsonstimpsonslostson Frets: 5424
    edited January 2016
    There's one on Glasgow gumtree, P90s, dots etc. I just don't have £700. (I don't know where you are).
  • TeacherphilTeacherphil Frets: 128
    edited January 2016
    £700 sounds a bit steep to me. They were only £900 brand new and that was when Gibsons were expensive. Bought mine for £550 on eBay a few years back. You might also want to look at the Pete Townshend SG which is basically a standard with p90s
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2057
    @the_crunge - whereabouts are you in our fair land?

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• I have a "sound of the 60s" ebony one with p90s that hasn't moved out of its gig bag for about a year, It is a good one, currently has a stetsbar trem on it - but that can either stay or go depending on wishes - have some photos of Glenn Tilbrook using it at one of our gigs... I used it for a set of about 25 gigs and have used it once in 2 years.. Id use it more... but I'm not doing a gig that requires its use currently...