SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Ipad

Did anyone get a shiny new ipad for christmas and now has an old one they wish to pass on, just need Wifi only and OS9.2 to run one app Allen and Heath mixpad reliably 
www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33989
    edited January 2016
    I have a first gen iPad Mini 64GB with iOS9.2.
    It is a 3G version but I don't have a sim in it currently (but is unlocked).
    Has a Cygnett Armour cover (which is excellent).
    £200 shipped.

Let me know if you are interested.
  • @octatonic thanks for the offer but the mini screen  isn't really big enough for the job 
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10591
    edited January 2016

You might find the ap a  bit laggy on the earliest ipads, I would recommend an iPad 3 upwards. 

If no luck on here try http://www.elf.co.uk/ these guys do refurb iPads, PC's and other stuff
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • moz91moz91 Frets: 38
    I've got a friend who's selling a 1st generation one, 64gb i think. Can put you in touch if interested?
  • ADPADP Frets: 184
    I have a black 16GB iPad 2 that's spent its whole life in a protective silicone case. It comes with the original Apple black leather cover and all accessories. Other than a couple of minor marks where the magnetic cover snaps onto the side (a common problem with the original cover design), you'd think it hadn't been used. I've just bought a new one so this one's up for sale. I'm looking for £150 delivered.