SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Amp Cover

What's Hot
So...

I accidentally misplaced mine in Germany. Anyway, WTB an amp cover for a Fender Hot Rod Dexluxe II. Preferably the original Fender branded one but I'm not actually that bothered. Just as long as it's relatively cheap! 

Alternatively are you aware of anywhere that sells cheapish (< £20?) covers for amps?

Cheers 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 247
    What are the dimensions?

I have a fabric cover for a deluxe reverb - Probably too small for a HRD.
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    If the II is the same dimensions as the III then I've got one that came with mine. No padding, just a dust cover really, is that what you're after?
  • not_the_dj;922497" said:
    If the II is the same dimensions as the III then I've got one that came with mine. No padding, just a dust cover really, is that what you're after?
    Yeah, that's precisely what I'm after. I reckon it probably is the same dimensions but I will check and get back to you ASAP!

I reckon the deluxe reverb cover may be too small @jimkehoe but will check dimensions!
  • not_the_dj;922497" said:
    Yours is 1/4 of an inch higher. I can deal with that! Will you sell me it pretty please?!
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    not_the_dj;922497" said:
    Yours is 1/4 of an inch higher. I can deal with that! Will you sell me it pretty please?!
    I'll check I can find it tonight, I ordered myself a padded cover from Roq-solid when I got the amp so I hardly used the one that came with it......I'm almost sure I know where it is, I'll hunt for it tonight.

Whereabouts are you, I assume you'll need it posting?
  • not_the_dj;922580" said:
    Panama_Jack666 said:

not_the_dj;922497" said:If the II is the same dimensions as the III then I've got one that came with mine. No padding, just a dust cover really, is that what you're after?

I'll check I can find it tonight, I ordered myself a padded cover from Roq-solid when I got the amp so I hardly used the one that came with it......I'm almost sure I know where it is, I'll hunt for it tonight.

Whereabouts are you, I assume you'll need it posting?
    Cheers!

It'll be a post job unfortunately. I'm in Harrogate (near Leeds). Happy to cover the cost though (obviously)!
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    And if you are not sorted ( sound as if u r) then give us a shout :)
  • I posted this thread thinking I'd get no responses. I've put it off for months! Cheers @stuagu will let you know if we're sorted either way.

Cheers.
  • I think I have one as well if you need a third option
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Amp covers all around! Wahayyyy!

I'm sorted now. Thanks though guys! So glad I made this thread!
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    If you buy two extension cabs you could have a triple story fender stack ... All with covers ! :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom