SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*** SOLD*** Anyone in the Yeovil area fancy seeing the comedian Adam Hills on Monday 8th Feb ?

bignormbignorm Frets: 196
edited January 2016 in Misc £
SOLD

Sold to Jonny ... Cheers mate

Hi I've got two spare tickets to see Adam Hills live at The Octagon Theatre in Yeovil 8th Febuary 2016
The Clown Heart tour is sold out, so you can't buy tickets anywhere but I've ended up with two spare ones because the people we were planning to go with had to drop out.
The ticket face value is £21 each plus booking fee and postage.
I'm only looking to get our money back so I'll accept £50 for the pair posted or we could meet up on the night and hand them over.
I could put them on eBay and make a profit but I'd rather not deal with the hassle and sell them here
Adam Hills is one of the best comedians out there but most people will know him from Channel 4's groundbreaking The Last Leg and as a presenter on various programs including celebrity 15 to 1.
He's also appeared on various comedy panel shows including Mock The Week, Live At The Apollo He's superb live check out various live clips on YouTube by googling Adam Hills live
http://adamhills.com.au

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom