SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Fender USA standard strat 80's/90' era

Hi there,

First time poster! Already had one good experience on here I'm pleased to say.

My pal is looking for a late 80's or early 90's USA strat with maple neck. Can be roadworn and a bit battered, as it will only become more so! Main priority is a good price.

Let me know if you have anything to throw into the mix.

Cheers,

Nick
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Hi nick, I have a battered USA blue strat but not sure of exact year .... Il have a look ...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Cool, be interested to see a pic. Thanks
  • @impmann might have something...

Im not sure if its for sale any more though
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12766
    Nope, mine is rosewood, in good nick, and no longer for sale...
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• I belive the term is bump. Still learning!
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Right. It's later than i thought, Neck pocket tells me it's a 2002 fender standard strat. It also has " Miguel " stamped in the paper and "s osuna" on the wood. Maple neck chrome blue colour ( that's my description of the colour not fenders actual name for that colour) well used. 1 bad dent. If still of interest I cando snaps and will continue via pm :) if not I hope you find the guitar your mate wants . At. Gu