SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitar boxes (for posting) - FREE

Hey,

I recently bought a bargain Gibson SIg T in the DV247 sale. I don't need the Gibson or DV247 boxes so before I bin them I wanted to see if anyone needed them for free. Obviously I can't post them, but if you are in the Glasgow area and want to collect them ping me a PM and they're yours. Chris
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Suggestion: why don't we have a thread for people with guitar boxes going spare? @TTony is this something that has been suggested before?
  • Its a good idea...in the past ive needed them and never been able to find one, so I sorta feel bad throwing it out.  Be good to have a central thread people can add to.
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6418
    Brilliant idea !

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28006
    Suggestion: why don't we have a thread for people with guitar boxes going spare? @TTony is this something that has been suggested before?
    Definitely a good suggestion.

I'll make a sticky.

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • PS, these are still available but if there's no takers this week they're getting recycled.