SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Apogee Duet 2 iPad & Mac Interface, Apogee Duet Breakout Box

simonksimonk Frets: 1467
edited January 2016 in Misc £
For sale is my Apogee Duet 2 interface. It's a lovely bit of kit, beautifully designed, and the preamps in it are glorious. Now for the bad bit; the screen has stopped working. Everything else functions as it should and I found I rarely used the screen anyway as everything you need to see is also on your iPad/Mac. I looked into having it repaired but the official service centre quoted in excess of £200... Box, PSU and cables are included. These are nearly £500 new but due to the faulty screen I'm looking for £100 PPG plus £10 for delivery by Royal Mail Special. Now £80 PPG including delivery SOLD
Also for sale is the Apogee Breakout Box which makes connectivity with the Duet far more pleasurable. £40 PPG plus £5 delivery by Royal Mail Recorded SOLD

Happy to do a deal on both items together.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments