SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Electric guitar hardcase SOLD

geepers0677geepers0677 Frets: 119
edited January 2016 in Misc £
Clearout continues

I had a les paul in this, but it has also housed a number of other guitars of various shapes for me.

Unmarked with the exception of name and box number in the corner which I am sure could be removed (I have numbers on my cases so that if someone else takes my gear in and out of venues, they know how many there should be - nothing gets left behind).

I don't have a box to send it, but fairly certain I could just slap an address on it for you and courier it and it would survive being an empty hard case.

£40 delivered? £30 collected from NN17?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• If I could see the pictures I would be interested. 
    Im not that far from you either. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Strange they aren't displaying for you, sorry!

But now sold pending the usual!

• great deal with @chrismusic - thanks fella!

• ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    My pleasure, always good to deal with you G   :)

Loving the Dexter Band posts, things are looking, and sounding very good  :)