SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB SG shaped body

Hi all

I bought a diy SG kit but it's so far been a frustrating mess of a product including the latest cockup of theirs being that the bridge pick up cavity is not big enough for the pickup to fit in it so sheet screwing the guard in place I've ruined by paint Job and have no real way of correcting their mistake. They ate not responding to my emails (manufacturer is Stretton Payne and the retailer is a shop called Rockstar Academy - avoid them like the plague).

In any case, pending me being able to fix the cavity (and indeed it not being too cold to leave the body in the garage while I leave the paint thinner on etc and use the nice Wudtone finishing stuff I've bought) I thought I'd ask in case anybody had, by any miracle, a SG shaped guitar body for a bolt on neck that I could buy to use with my nice new finishing kit? I'm in Birmingham.

Thanks all
I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10389
    edited January 2016
    Could also happily trade a squier affinity Tele in butterscotch (only one pickup works and no working volume or tone pots) or a blue pacifica 012 (the shit cheap model) or indeed the body I'm trying to replace
    I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom