SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Pair of Swinehead A.M.P. Humbuckers

What's Hot
the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1862
edited January 2016 in Parts £
I've got a pair of these pickup for sale.

They came in a CIJ Jaguar that I bought but obviously aren't the original pickups from the guitar.

I don't know much about them really but they do sound very good. They're a matched pair and have cabling to allow coil splitting and also come with the surrounds and screws. I've just taken them out of the Jag and the only reason I am not using them is due to getting some Oil City pups with covers.

This is a quote of some of the original bumph about the pickups that was quoted in the ad for the guitar when I bought it:

"The A.M.P (stands for alnico magnet polepieces) replaces the bar magnet used on most humbuckers with 12 individual rod magnets which are used as polepieces. This breaks away from typical humbucker restraints provides a bright, clear and articulate tone"

Pics here:

I'd like £60 for them which would include postage or could do them for less if collected from Sheffield or the Hope Valley

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1862
    I'd also be up for swapping these for a Jaguar/Jazzmaster trem unit.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom