Is there such a thing as a double acoustic gig bag?

What's Hot
As in the title? Lots for acoustic + electric, but acoustic and acoustic?
cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7897
    Never ever seen one
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2756
    I suspect they are rare (if they exist) as they'll be massive.    Just a thought but I've got a scott dixon triple flight case - I wheel it on stage and it doubles up as a guitar stand, you'd probably fit two acoustics in one and I'm sure John would have no problem making one designed to fit a pair of acoustics.  
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16382
    John_P said:
    I suspect they are rare (if they exist) as they'll be massive.    Just a thought but I've got a scott dixon triple flight case - I wheel it on stage and it doubles up as a guitar stand, you'd probably fit two acoustics in one and I'm sure John would have no problem making one designed to fit a pair of acoustics.  
    There is an example of a double acoustic one on there. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • The thought of carrying my acoustics around in a gig bag makes me feel queasy. Never! [-X
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    The thought of carrying anything in a gig-bag makes me feel queasy. Apart from robust things like pedals.
  • Sassafras said:
    The thought of carrying anything in a gig-bag makes me feel queasy. Apart from robust things like pedals.

And teles. They just need something to keep the rain off.
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73055
    bluechargeboy said:

And teles. They just need something to stop them damaging other nearby objects.
    Corrected...

:)

There is a pic of a double acoustic gig bag if you Google it, but it was in the US and seems to be out of production now.

If you're handy with needle and thread you could probably sew two standard ones together.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_P said:
    This is a great shout actually - thanks. Price seems reasonable too when I remembered its essentially two plane proof cases.

• The thought of carrying my acoustics around in a gig bag makes me feel queasy. Never! [-X
    Generally I don't, but sometimes on the tube, two hard cases are very awkward.

• As in the title? Lots for acoustic + electric, but acoustic and acoustic?
    cheers
    Yes, there is

• GruGru Frets: 339
    ICBM;953574" said:
    [quote=bluechargeboy]
    And teles. They just need something to stop them damaging other nearby objects.
    Corrected...

:)

There is a pic of a double acoustic gig bag if you Google it, but it was in the US and seems to be out of production now.

If you're handy with needle and thread you could probably sew two standard ones together.[/quote]

This could be an option with two of the kinsmann soft hard cases. I think they are about £50 each. I looked at one at the weekend and was very impressed, but it's bulk and lack of pockets didn't fit with what I need.

Would be a lot lighter than a double flight case.