SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Super cheap but playable bass!

geetarguy85geetarguy85 Frets: 51
edited January 2016 in Guitars £
Hi all,

So, I sold my old Aria SB700 bass last summer and am now missing it slightly, though not enough to go and invest much money in another bass...

When I had the Aria, it didn't get played much at all; really, I just want something that I can have lying around, and pick up once in a while when I feel like playing a few baselines (normally after listening to muse or the Beatles...)

This is probably a big ask but has anybody got a reasonably usable bass they're looking to get rid of for £75 or less?

Alternatively, I'm selling an Ibanez 7 string in the region of £200; would be happy to go up to something worth around £130 for a trade plus some cash my way. Perhaps something like a Hofner Ignition violin bass.

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 28456
    I've got a cheapie bass on this thread

I guess £75 would do it, but you'd need to cover p&p (or collect from Bingley Hall next month).
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Hi Tony,

Looks intriguing (after I managed to get past that STUNNING 513, still drooling).

I might be going to the guitar show next month so that would probably be best; presumably P&P could end up being a bit pricey if it's heavy. I'll give it a little thought and get back to you shortly :)

Cheers
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28456
    The 513 is a bit tasty!

Sure, let me know re the guitar show - it'd be the most practical option for a handover

:)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.