SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - Freshman 12-string Acoustic -bargain SOLD

What's Hot
edenfield99edenfield99 Frets: 349
edited October 2017 in Acoustics £

Again some of these have been on here already but I've added some more and thought I'd put them all in one place. All prices are cash on collection from Bury or I can drive within reason to meet up. I'm in Cheshire quite a bit and work in Irlam.

Offer me anything for trades...I'll always listen (guitars, pedals, amps, mics...)

Anderwood AW-0MM Lap Steel complete with LR Baggs M1 Active Sound hole Pick up and hard case. Good condition and hardly played. I'll throw in a Beard Capo and a tone bar as well. Price is £260.00 collected. SOLD

Asher Electro Hawaiian Junior Lap Steel. Colour is tobacco sunburst. Comes with case. Pick-ups have been replaced for humbucker sized P90s (I still have the originals which will be included) and I put a cream selector switch nob and bezel on it. See the pictures for details. Comes with free tone bar!! Full spec here - http://www.asherguitars.com/pages/electro-hawaiian-junior. £200.00 collected SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments