best image sharing site?

axisusaxisus Frets: 28389
I've been using Imageshack for many years, but it's basically rubbish - often won't load, or takes ages to load, and it loses images. After another won't load session, I thought why am I dealing with this crap, go elsewhere!

So I'm looking for recommendations. I don't fancy flickr or Instagram as I don't like their sharing policies. I just tried Photobucket and it was total sh*te. I could only load to mobile, it gave me a crap lo-res image and I can't work out how to delete it or change from a sh*tty mobile account!!!!

Recommendations?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28681
    edited December 2013
    Do you want it just for posting to forums, or for archiving pretty albums to send to friends and family?

If a) then Photobucket is good, once you get used to it.
    If b) then I use Flickr and 500px. Both are ok, Flickr give you a truckload of storage for free.

Not sure about sharing policies but afaik they all have fairly standard terms re reproducing your images online so that they can resize them, use them on their homepage, etc. Last I heard Flickr were top of the good pile for their T&C's.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28389
    Forum posting.

Photobucket is giving me no control over anything at all?????? No options!!!
  • pb sometimes diverts to the mobile site but usually has a link to go to the desktop version on each page.

Try http://s25.photobucket.com/ - that usually pushes it back to desktop.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17140
    I've used Photobucket for ages. It has it's faults, I'm sure, but I can't be arsed changing because I'm a lazy bastard.

• Definitely use imagefap.com for family albums.