SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS -- Condenser Microphone shock mount Rode SM6 -- like new

GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4068
edited February 2016 in Misc £
Rode SM6 -- a shock mount for Rode NT1-A, NT2-A, NT1000, NT2000, NTK, K2 microphones.

Somehow I bought two... duh.  Brand new, or rather "like new" cos the box was only opened to check contents which prompted the thought "Hang on, haven't I got one of these sitting on top of the wardrobe?"   

Comes with the pop shield too.   This is WAY better than the elasticated string thing which comes with the NT1-A, (and the others too for all I know).  Basically, if you're recording with one of those mics or a mic the same size, then you need one of these.  (But, you know, just the one.  You might want to check on top of your wardrobe first.)

£33 inc. P&P

http://www.thomann.de/gb/rode_sm6.htm

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• domforrdomforr Frets: 326
    I'm interested but just need to check if it would fit my old Alesis mic. I'll check the measurements at home and get back to you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom