SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Traynor YRM-1SC + Swan flight case ** further price drop ** Now £400

robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3121
edited March 2016 in Amps £
I'm advertising this on behalf of my good friend and blues harp player, Mike. I have one myself and he bought this on my recommendation to use with his harp. It sounds great, but in his external search for tone he has just bought a Vibrolux so this needs to go. Honestly, if you think guitarists are bad, you should get to know a few harp players. :D

It's a Traynor YRM-1SC 4x10 combo with master volume, reverb, and tremolo. It is essentially a Super Reverb running a pair EL34s rather than 6L6s. It's been thoroughly serviced recently by Dave Gascoigne at Rosewell Amps.

I did seriously consider buying it myself to use with my own in a stereo rig, but managed to resist!

He's looking for around £500 £450 £400 delivered. Yes folks, now only £400 delivered for a superb amp, with as-new flight case. Delivered.

Some pics:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments