Explorers and V

I´ve been working on these today, getting close to being done with the finish. Will post some more pics when I´ve buffed them out and assembled. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11731
    tFB Trader
    It might be better keeping these V and explorer updates in the same forum thread  as it will be easier for those interested to follow and keep up to date. 

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8497
    Oh man, I think I'm gonna love that middle Explorer.
  • t0nit0ni Frets: 45
    It might be better keeping these V and explorer updates in the same forum thread  as it will be easier for those interested to follow and keep up to date. 
    I´m new here. Did I post these in the wrong place or you just want me to update this particular thread when I have some more pictures?
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11731
    tFB Trader
    No - I just see that many people are following your earlier thread 

and that it may get more attention or interest if you were updating there.

Doesn't matter either way but I just thought it may be better for you in keeping excitement going amongst readers

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• t0nit0ni Frets: 45

No - I just see that many people are following your earlier thread 

and that it may get more attention or interest if you were updating there.

Doesn't matter either way but I just thought it may be better for you in keeping excitement going amongst readers
    Oh I see what you mean. That was a for sale thread so I didn´t think I should spam my own thread with unrelated stuff ;)