SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Marshall TSL602.....offers?

BahHumbugBahHumbug Frets: 352
edited May 2016 in Amps £
I've had this Marshall TSL602 for about 10 years.  Its done quite a bit of gig and rehearsal service, and has been brilliant.

I got fed up of lugging it around in its combo form, so built a box for the amp chassis and reverb tank to go in, making it into a slightly more luggable head/cab form.  Can easily swap it back to its original form.

The crunch channel LED on the footpedal unit has been dicky for some while and works sporadically.  No problem really - if all the lights are off, you're on the crunch channel!

Apart from that its a lovely amp.  I'll get some photos up later today.

Can include a selection of part used valves, which may be of use, since I was quite conservative about swapping them out to avoid failures in use.  Might also have some spare HT fuses somewhere, not that I ever needed them.

Price.....£400?  or offers.  I will consider trades, but there's not much that I really want.  Mexican Tele Thinline, or a large diaphragm condenser mic.

Collection preferred (I'm near Cirencester), or advise me on couriering.

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments