SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Maxon EQ, Ernie Ball VP JR, Eventide H9 Max (Sold), Verbzilla (Sold) and Switch Dr (Sold)

DavusPGDavusPG Frets: 467
edited October 2016 in FX £
All prices include delivery and assume payment via Paypal gift.

Maxon EQ. Really good EQ pedal, perfect for fattening up lead tones and general sound sculpting. Boxed in excellent condition £40

Ernie Ball VP JR (250K For Passive Electronics). Great volume pedal, some wear but only cosmetic where the print has faded a little on the side of the pedal £50

Eventide Max (Upgraded from Core) absolutely mint - protective plastic still on the screen, includes box, bag, manual and even the Eventide guitar pick. Power supply is US version. £380 SOLD

Line 6 Verbzilla. Boxed & in excellent condition, great variety of reverbs including shimmer. £55 SOLD

Decibel Eleven Switch Dr. Brilliant MIDI controller/loop switcher. This pedal saved me from the dreaded tap dance and simplified my rig no end. Well made and the support from the guys at Decibel Eleven is top notch. I used it to run a H&K Grandmeister along with H9, Timeline, Shiba Drive, Wampler Ego & Maxon EQ. Protective plastic still on LED screen. Comes boxed with instructions £150 SOLD

Based in Kent, but work in central London if that helps.

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments