SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED Anybody want to sell any gold or chrome EMG's?

thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10389
edited March 2016 in Parts £
Hi all, as per the title, would ideally like 57/66  set (need neck and bridge but would consider 60, 81 or 85

Would prefer the solderless install, with the pots and jack etc, but if you have one without I'll have to  factor in how much extra it would be to get those too

Many thanks

ALL SORTED NOW THANKS
I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Any interest in the Hetfield set? They're black chrome, so look like a shiny dark grey. 

This is not my guitar or my picture, but this is the set in an ESP for some kind of idea of colour.  If you're interested I can take photos of my set.

• @guitarfishbay could be tempted, how much were you thinking for them? And more importantly, how nice would the neck pickup sound playing clean strummy chordal type stuff?

It's for my diy SG which I'm making to play that style with (prefer single coils for my rock playing

PM me if you'd prefer to discuss there, or here is cool either way :)

Thanks
    I'm scared and I'm waiting for life