Ngd x2

Well today I received two gorgeous Django inspired acoustics! They were made by a local genius who builds very very fine instruments. He is also @rocktrout 's uncle! Both my dad and I bought one each.... I'm not sure as to which one I'll keep - maybe let my dad have the deciding vote! I'll post it a few more high quality pictures when I get a chance. They are so punchy and loud.... They almost sound like a classical.. A real middle ground between acoustics and classicals.. Anyway, here's some pictures... http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz111/Aidanspaghetti/image_zpspzzym1gk.jpeg http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz111/Aidanspaghetti/image_zpstd9dw1zt.jpeg Finally delighted to own a Tommy Grennan guitar! That's my winter spent tremolo picking and arpeggiating ;)
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Lovely
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 2 beautys, played both and there great guitars . best of luck with them mate :)
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    They look like Roma Gypsy guitars.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Lovely looking bits of work.Would love a Manouche guitar.
  • My dad has taken the darker one, I'm keeping the blonde! They really are great guitars @evilmags! It's quite a physical challenge to play them as the neck profile is quite large. My start felt like a toy after my last session on it :) Must make the time to get some nice photos up this weekend...
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life