SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Badcat Blackcat 15r Head W/ Flightcase £1100 PRICE DROP

What's Hot
jb1336jb1336 Frets: 64
edited April 2016 in Amps £
Debating flogging this as it's not being used, 

Now selling urgently, 

it's the latest specification, bought from Coda within the last year, Immaculate condition due to it's live in, custom made flight case keeping it snug as a bug in a rug. 

little bit about the amp: 

- 15 watts 
- Two channels 
- Independent Bass & Treble Control on both Channels 
- Independent Reverb on Both Channels 
- Independent Volume on each channel 
- Independent 'K Master' on each Channel 
- Tone wheel on EF86 Channel 
- Useable Fx Loop 
- Variable Ohmage 4/8/16
- Foot Switchable between Channels 
- Universal "Presence"

This is the big daddy of Bad Cat amps, 15 Watts has never been to little for myself, even at big gigs without mics, if anything it's let me sit the amp at just under halfway where it really starts singing. 

The Channels on this are pretty similar compared to alot of amps, EF86 side feels tighter & punchier, the other side feels more open, both channels reside around that "edge of break up" sound, this is no gain monster, can do the clean Fender thing pretty well, but it shines best at what it is, that slight grind that brings your guitar alive. 

Comes with footswitch. 

2 x 12 Zilla Cab

Not really looking to sell this but, as it was designed for the amp I'll put it up, its a zilla studio pro 2 x 12, has the angled baffle for better monitoring live, and the black tolex with the gold piping to match the Badcat. the reason I say it's made for the badcat is for the un initiated reading this, the original matchless combos (Badcats being based off and at one point made by Mark Sampson, who designed & made matchless) had a set of mismatched speakers in them, a Green & Cream, this cab contains a celestion M Greenback & Celestion H Creamback to nail that 3d swirling sound these amps are famous for.

Head + Flightcase £1200
Head + Flightcase + Zilla Custom Cab £1550

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments