Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Mylespaul forum

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• miserneil said:
    miserneil said:
    I don't bother with MLP these days, much prefer LPF. In fact, we had a UK LPF meet last year and I met some cracking chaps, all genuine guys just happy to chat about and offer up Les Pauls, vintage and modern, for everyone to try. A great day.
    Nail, Head. 

How's it going Neil? All well I hope. 
    Top class thanks Paul, same old, different day etc! All ok with you? Looking forward to our next meet whenever that may be :-)
    Pretty much the same Neil...same old problems..same old duff solutions that don't bleedin work...!!

I'll get a pow wow going with Rich, see if we can throw Mk2 together later in the year.

Stay cool Pal..look forward seeing you again. 
    ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rashrash Frets: 38
    It was down yesterday.

I post in the other single cuts section occasionally, its a great resource for info on Japanese guitars.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    If you really want to piss them off set up an Xmylespaul forum ...

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3611
    Who is this Myles Paul anyway?

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MossMoss Frets: 2409
    Stop crying, start buying
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    edited February 2016
    Who's Myles Paul?

Damn, too slow.
    My V key is broken
  • pmgpmg Frets: 301
    miserneil said:
    miserneil said:
    I don't bother with MLP these days, much prefer LPF. In fact, we had a UK LPF meet last year and I met some cracking chaps, all genuine guys just happy to chat about and offer up Les Pauls, vintage and modern, for everyone to try. A great day.
    Nail, Head. 

Top class thanks Paul, same old, different day etc! All ok with you? Looking forward to our next meet whenever that may be :-)
    Pretty much the same Neil...same old problems..same old duff solutions that don't bleedin work...!!

I'll get a pow wow going with Rich, see if we can throw Mk2 together later in the year.

;)
    I'd be interested in this -schedule permitting.  Always put off meets like that because Im not a great player!
  • pmg said:
    miserneil said:
    miserneil said:
    Nail, Head. 

;)
    I'd be interested in this -schedule permitting.  Always put off meets like that because Im not a great player!
    I'll stick you on the team sheet. Don't worry about your playing...these aren't pissing contests, an awful lot of grace is on display if the last one is anything to go by: just a get together of like minded goons... :))
  • ourmaninthenorthourmaninthenorth Frets: 3418
    edited February 2016

• pmgpmg Frets: 301
    Cheers @ourmaninthenorth I'much appreciated
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    It's down again, getting a weird error message this time.
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
  • hotpothotpot Frets: 846
    edited February 2016
    Yeah I got that new error message this morning. The Admin guy there said it was a Ddos attack on their server.
  • matonematone Frets: 211
    Many threads seemed to become unsavoury slanging matches which is so sad ! Jeez ,they`re only talking about guitar stuff after all ,don`t bother going there nowadays..........