SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB hifi speakers

4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
in Misc £ tFB Trader
Hi guys. Anyone got any spare hifi speakers they're selling? Even a single speaker would be fine, if you've got a pair and one has broken.

Budget sub £100 if possible, would prefer smaller bookshelf to massive floor standing thingies.

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 30055
    If you can collect from Guildford I've got one you can have for free. It's a Technics. I can remember nothing more about it.

Actually, there might even be two.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Nowhere near Guilford sadly ... :-)
  • I've got some B&Ws you can have - I think one side is blown. They're taking up space in my garage and were going to the tip (in fact - they may already have gone to the tip, but I don't think so!).

Any good?

R.
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 740
    edited February 2016
    I've got some Gale Gold Monitors, B&W DM550's and Kef Coda 8's.

• spark240spark240 Frets: 2109
    Pair of Denon Bookshelf ..?

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

Mission 732's with original box.  Black Ash, but a few small marks through the vinyl black ash wrap on one of them.  They do put out a lot of bass and are reasonably big though, although, probably a little at the expense of detail, but they are quite rich.  Cones are still good and no rubber deterioration or sunlight exposure.

You are really better off with floorstanders though you know though.

Also have a load of smaller, generic richer sounds brands, smaller bookshelf speakers, but they all sound crap.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • Hi guys. Anyone got any spare hifi speakers they're selling? Even a single speaker would be fine, if you've got a pair and one has broken.

Budget sub £100 if possible, would prefer smaller bookshelf to massive floor standing thingies.

Cheers!
    Did you get sorted?

R.
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    @robinbowes I did thanks. Got a pair of Kefs on th way which should do me just fine. Until I get the hifi madness and start spending crazy money that is ...