Seymour Duncan, no offence but you suck.

Well, more specifically your website sucks but I figure you are the head honcho.

For many year, the SD wiring diagrams were my go to place for pretty much all wiring needs. However, they replaced their brilliant, easily navigated site with a piece of crap site that it totally dysfunctional. Apart from being turgidly slow, it just plain doesn't work. I have just tried several different browsers and given up as it won't load anything I ask for. 

As well as that, all the lovely postscript pdfs have gone (1 - I like quality. 2 - I could edit them for convenience). Now it's all horrible low quality JPEGs with irritating watermarks in the background. 

Rant over.

NB. Anyone got a diagram to wire a lil59 so that it splits with a push/pull?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thats a shame

as a back up the Dan Eelewine books have the old printed seymour duncan diagrams in them
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73039
    The site still seems to work well for me (Mac OSX 10.8, Safari), but I see what you mean about the PDFs having been replaced with jpgs.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• I looked for something the other day after not going on the site for a while.  I was surprised how difficult it was to find what I was after...in fact I never did and got the multimeter out in the end.  And this was stuff I've referred to frequently in the past.

I don't often knock suppliers and their sites, but this doesn't work for me either ...