SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Seymour Duncan Triple Shot Pickup Ring - Archtop Bridge

Hey Guys,

I have an bridge position triple shot ring for an archtop brand new untouched in its packaging ready for someone.  I bought the set and found the bridge position to be unsuitable for my PRS sc245.  Turns out I needed 2 neck position rings for the guitar and since the pickups are in the post (knuckle blackdog/stormy mondays) and I'm an impatient lad I ordered another neck ring and the bridge ring from the set is up for grabs.

To those not in the know these allow you to access series and parallel humbucking sounds as well as each coil of a humbucker separately allowing for many different sounds.  Installation is very strightforward and a great option for those who dont want to drill for more switches or dislike push/pull.

I paid £50 for the set so I'm going to offer this to the good folks here @ £25PPG posted anywhere in uk mainland.

I may even do a trade deal fir some small stuff if anyones got some cool accessories/pedals/cables etc.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom