SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Pickups and plastics and some bric a brak

meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10343
edited February 2016 in Parts £
Hello all,

Got this lot kicking about not doing a right lot so I thought I would list it. 

Gibson Firebird Pickups - £60 for the pair posted
Pickup covers £5 a pair posted - Only the jag ones left
Buzzstop - £15 posted

SOLD - Jazzmaster rhythm plate, dials, switches etc - £7.50 posted - SOLD
SOLD - Mojo Jazzmaster bridge pickup. - It needs a tail reattaching. So I am asking £15 posted - SOLD
SOLD - Fender American Vintage Jaguar pickups - £45 posted - SOLD
SOLD - Real Gibson gold witch hats with silver tops - £10 posted - SOLD

Gold/Brass Les paul tuners and bits - £7.50 posted

SOLD - Strat Neck - £45 posted - SOLD

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    take £8.00 for the knobs ??
  • @flyingv

go on then
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2436
    edited February 2016
    56mm heel on the neck?
    Also would you say the frets are jumbos? And any idea of it's origins?
  • @Sarge I am away from the neck until tomorrow mate so I can't confirm. From memory I think it was touted as a tokai neck but I can't confirm that for certain. The frets aren't jumbo, they're not vintage either. Will measure and get back to you
    Thanks bud, no hurry as I've not got a body for it yet, gotta start somewhere!
    Also if you could give me the size of the tuner holes please matey?
  • Will do sir
    Gracias!
  • neck specs updated
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 584
    I'll take the Jag Pickups :-) 
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• Shaguar pickups goneski
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    Hi - i'll take the Mojo JM pickup if it's still around.
  • of course Mark

pm on the way fella
  • TrotterTrotter Frets: 521
    still got the buzzstop? P.M if poss. Cheers :)
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10343
    PM on the way sir Trotter
  • ab2014ab2014 Frets: 89
    Might be interested in the firebird pickups if only I could see the photos without stupid photo bucket redirecting to spam
    Also what is the DC resistance?
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10343
    @ab2014 pickups are

ResistanceDC:Neck - 14.28k ohmsBridge - 25.25k ohms
    Ah too much for me though thanks