SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Toyroom FX Chuletta Fuzz + Custom built Overdrive/Amp footswitch OFFERS?

simplybensimplyben Frets: 16
edited December 2016 in FX £
TOYROOM FX CHULETTA FUZZ - £65 shipped

Amazingly dynamic one knob fuzz, very responsive to guitars, pickups and vol/tone knobs. Just looking for a little change.
Demo:

CUSTOM BUILT OD/FOOTSWITCH - £85 Shipped

Had this built for me by a very talented dude in the US, was trading under the name Atraxia Engineering at the time but not sure if he's still going or not. Essentially this is a rat, with a mids control and a load of output. Extremely useable overdrive on it's own, but really peaks as a boost running into your amp. The extra jack, and the switch on the side are so you can use this to change the channel on your amp at the same time. No more tap dancing! The switch changes the polarity (maybe the wrong word..) of the amp footswitch so it can be used with pretty much any amp.

Tried and tested with my Orange Rocker 30, and my Budda Superdrive V40 and sounds ace with both of them.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments