UK Supplier - TruArc, Sperzel

Morning all - could someone advise me of UK suppliers of TruArc bridges and Sperzels machine heads?  fanks  :)
Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 29140
    A quick google of "UK suppliers of TruArc bridges" brings up F-Holes for the TruArc.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11757
    tFB Trader
    and I sell sperzels

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• enteeentee Frets: 93
    Sporky said:
    A quick google of "UK suppliers of TruArc bridges" brings up F-Holes for the TruArc.
    Knew about f-holes, just wondered if there were others  :)
    Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
  • enteeentee Frets: 93
    and I sell sperzels

You have PM  :)