Reverb pedals

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Old Blood Noise Procession Reverb has tremolo, flanger and filter fx as extras and a separate hold switch for beautiful reverb trails... amazing pedal if you can push up to £179
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17864
    tFB Trader
    I've currently got a Hardwire RV-7 

I compared it to a TC HoF, Boss RV5 and Zoom G3 and I thought the Hardwire is the best. I don't really like the enclosure though (poor man's Boss) so I'd probably get a Polara if I was buying now. 

I found the Wet somewhat underwhelming (not as good as the Hardwire at over twice the price). 

The Strymon stuff is very good, but it costs and it's big and hard to power.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I got the Catalinbread Talisman recently and I love it - utterly gorgeous plate-style reverb and although I think a new version is out of your price range I got mine for £110.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GazLionGazLion Frets: 104
    zepp76;992112" said:
    crunchman said:

You might be able to pick up a Strymon Blue Sky for £150 second hand - it goes for £249 new.  The advantage over several of the others mentioned is that it has two footswitchs so you can easily use two different settings.  You could have a subtle reverb for everyday use on the favourite switch, along with a whacked out spacey one when the favourite switch is off.

Edit:  Alternatively blow the budget completely and get a Big Sky - it's amazing.

Oh man, why did you go and do that! I checked out footage of the Blue sky on YouTube and love it but.......the price!!! Looks like I may have to sell a few items from my other hobby (air guns). Thank you to all who have contributed to this thread, there's a lot to take in.
    If you are considering strymon, also check out the Flint. Not sure whether you already have tremolo covered, but this thing does both trem and reverb and sounds amazing. I love mine and mostly use the spring reverb
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    Has anyone tried a Keeley Caverns Delay-Reverb pedal? I could kill two birds with one stone with it if it's any good, sourcing one in the U.K could be a problem though!
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    After much deliberation I've decided I'm going to stump up the extra money for the Strymon Blue Sky, it's just too nice a sound to my ears. As soon as I heard it I thought oh yes that's the one. Thank you for all the responses.
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7826
    builttospill;992424" said:
    Old Blood Noise Procession Reverb has tremolo, flanger and filter fx as extras and a separate hold switch for beautiful reverb trails... amazing pedal if you can push up to £179
    The worst pedal I bought in 2015. Seems to be a marmite one so test before buying.

Wet is my reverb home. But the boss rv5/6 is worth a shout.
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    I'm happily using a super moon chrome and dr.s bitq for reverbs. Wouldn't mind trying a talisman and sattelite church key.
  • LaurieLaurie Frets: 97
    edited October 2016
    While I haven't had a chance to play through one, the Digitech, 'Polaro' gets great reviews. And is reasonably priced.

http://digitech.com/en/products/polara

I just sold my Wampler Faux Reverb, currently have my Dr. Scientist 'Reverberator' listed for sale on reverb.com and presently use a Mr Black, 'Supermoon' - which I also intend on selling.

Personally, I plan on either getting the Neunaber, 'Immerse', or their 'Wet'.

If you decide to go with Neunaber, PM me for a contact who can most probably do you the best price. Cheers..