SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feeler WTB - Fractal MFC 101

chenzmanchenzman Frets: 200
edited May 2016 in Amps £
Hi all, As per above I'm putting a feeler out for a reasonably priced Fractal MFC 101, ideally wanted the Liquid Foot Mini or similar small midi pedal to use with my Axe FX 2 however being a complete midi noob I'm thinking a plug and play device might be easier to work with!! Let me know what you have, Cheers Vince
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chenzmanchenzman Frets: 200
    Still looking for a midi footswitch as per above or similar, anyone have anything?
    Still after one of these, anyone have one?
    Anyone have one of these? Still looking
    edited May 2016
    Edit - Changed to Feeler for a Fractal MFC 101 as it'll probably be easier for me to use!! Haha
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 924
    I have a Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro going spare, if that's of any interest?
    Hi @drwiddly, Does the ground control provide the tuner function on the display and if so do you need multiple midi cables to do so? Is the pedal plug and play or does is require a lot of setting up? I'm not very good with the midi side of things so wondering if I'd have a hard time with it? Thanks Vince
    No tuner display I'm afraid. You pretty much have to go MFC for that. The setting up depends on what you want it to do. If you just want patch changes, it's by and large plug and play. If you want a mixture of patch changes and control changes (for fx switching) you'd need to do some setting up.
    No worries, looking for the tuner function specifically and ease of use in access both presets, effects and scenes. Thanks Vince
    The GCP will do all the control functions but would need programming and, if that's not your forte then best avoided. If you want the on the floor tuner function, then you'll only get that with the MFC as that sort of functionality is generally manufacturer specific. Good luck with your search.
    drwiddly;1082897" said:
    The GCP will do all the control functions but would need programming and, if that's not your forte then best avoided. If you want the on the floor tuner function, then you'll only get that with the MFC as that sort of functionality is generally manufacturer specific. Good luck with your search.
    No worries. I know the Liquid Foot and RJM Mastermind pedals display the info however are relatively hard to find second hand, looks like I'll probably be better off with the MFC as you say