SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Reeves Custom 10HG sold

What's Hot
davedavedavedave Frets: 114
edited April 2016 in Amps £
I picked this up on ebay a couple of weeks back. It`s handwired over in the U.S. by Reeves who make very good Hiwatt clones. They`ve got some more Marshall influenced amps too and this is one of them. Ten watts (at full whack admittedly) with a load more gain for good measure. It`s really more than I need so I`m going to flip it for what I paid. I`ll split the shipping costs so I don`t have to haggle with you. I`ll even throw in a cardboard box for free.

It cost me £342 for the amp and £20 for the shipping. I know we`re all broke but I`m not budging on that. ;)

It`s got one of those fancy Psvane El34s and a single 12ax7 in it running in class A. There`s a couple of good videos on Youtube ( a couple of shit ones too) and some good info on the Reeves website.

I`m off to the couriers tomorrow or I can get it booked in on Tuesday. May I also point out that white chicken heads would look splendid on this amp.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments