Wah foot?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• DavusPGDavusPG Frets: 452
    Another lefty here. I originally used my right but as a Satriani faboy I switched after seeing him use his left 20 odd years ago. I soon discovered using the left made a lot of sense as the cut of the lower horn means the rocking motion of my thigh doesn't move the guitar body like it does when I use the right, if that makes sense.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2390
    I'm left-footed so I use my right foot.

Yeah, sensible.

I think it's because I used to play the drums and you use your right foot for the bass drum pedal.
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    Mods - I am assuming all left footed wah'ers have been marked for re-education (or extermination)?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1393
    kjdowd said:
    Mods - I am assuming all left footed wah'ers have been marked for re-education (or extermination)?
    And also left footed pedals are definately worth less and harder to shift in the classifieds
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    rsvmark;1006408" said:
    kjdowd said:

And also left footed pedals are definately worth less and harder to shift in the classifieds
    Yep. And the left footedness of the pedal is often not detailed in the listing. Unacceptable.
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1393
    kjdowd said:
    rsvmark;1006408" said:
    kjdowd said:

Yep. And the left footedness of the pedal is often not detailed in the listing. Unacceptable.
    And photoshopped to disguise the left footedness. The in and out are clearly reversed on lefty models
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024