SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Deluxe Reverb Head £550 ppg plus shipping

What's Hot
CyberlawyerCyberlawyer Frets: 116
edited May 2016 in Amps £
Hi all,

I have a 65 Deluxe Reverb Head for sale

It's in pretty much new condition having only been out of the box twice and is still wrapped in the original cellophane bags etc, (just not my thing). The original Fender cardboard box is looking a little tatty having been opened and re-taped twice and from being shuffled around my music room for a while I get to other stuff, but its still structurally sound and has kept the contents minty fresh.

I will take £550.00 plus shipping (PPG, unless you want to pay the fees). I'm based in Essex so if any one wants to pay cash on collection that's fine too.  I will ship for courier cost (or feel free to arrange your own). I have the original Fender packaging to ship with. Given the low price no offers.

I'll get some pictures done later this evening, but for anyone who is wondering Its this one.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments