Difference between these two?

What's Hot
MazzaGMazzaG Frets: 82
Morning guys

This is driving me nuts, what is the difference between both of these Mahogany minis?

and

Is it my eyes and they're the same but just have different lighting? The top one looks far darker but I literally cannot find it ANYWHERE. Could it be a limited edition version?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MazzaGMazzaG Frets: 82
    Also yes i'm aware one is left handed lol, I am a lefty and the second photo would be the one I'd get.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73031
    They look like the same model to me. The bottom one is a catalogue photo taken in a studio and then photoshopped, and the top one is a real photo taken in natural light, so I would expect the guitar to look more like the top one in reality.

Mahogany does vary a bit in colour and darkness too, but again generally looks more like the top one.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MazzaGMazzaG Frets: 82
    Feel a bit silly creating a thread about it now....

Thanks a lot mate :)
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73031
    I can understand your concern though ;). I wouldn't want to buy one unseen thinking I was getting the guitar in the top pic and have it turn out to be the colour of the bottom pic either...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom