SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Orange OR15 owned from new w/box now £310 inc postage

What's Hot
MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
edited June 2016 in Amps £
Hopefully one day when I have an income and a house/flat and I can afford to keep more than one amp then I will alost certainly buy this back/buy a new one.
Just under two years old (bought on 22/07/14). Beautiful sounding amp, getting rid because I have a brand new MJW Roadstar twin, but mostly because I need money to buy a motorbike (or more likely to afford to pay for mod 1/2 resits).

I had been buying and getting rid of amps continually for years and never being happy. Tried all the low wattage laneys, marshalls, other oranges, fenders, and a bunch of other amps. This in my opinion is the best low wattage, British sounding amp (excluding boutiques). For real. Much nicer than tiny terrors. Had a dual and a dark terror and neither did it for me. If you are in the market for a low wattage single channel British voiced amp, this is your best bet under a grand, (let alone for the second hand price).

I can ship it, there is a bulk shipper near to me that ships at very very reasonable rates, usually well under what you would think it would be to post the amp. As I said, owned from new, never really gigged, or really taken to practice sessions. Has been taken to a few "school of rock"s that I teach at. (Don't worry I don't let the kids touch her(and yes I called this amp a her, she is my baby, if you buy her you better treat her right or I'll go all Liam Neeson on your arse)).

Not a single mark that I can see on her, 9.9/10 condition.

£310 including postage, final price drop

Or collect from colchesterish area (CM9)

Also have my entire pedalboard for sale, linky here
I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• shefdaveshefdave Frets: 0
    Hey, the amp looks great. I'm looking for an OR15 to flesh out my collection! Are you ever in the London area? (if not, how much do you think postage would be to TW9 London?)

Regards
  • MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
    Yes I go to lewisham every now and then (but don't have my own method of transport), so was going to suggest you just pay for my underground triains to tw9, but had a quick look and postage would probably be cheaper and certainly be quicker.

Pick your postage from here, http://www.argomail.co.uk/collections/uk ;
     according to google it is about 8kg unboxed so still under 10kg at its max weight.
    If you want it insured up to £1000 it is £11.95, if you want it insured to only £50 then it is £5.95 it's your call. It will be in retail packaging so obviously well packaged.

cheers
    Jack

I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
    Obviously If you would rather meet up I am sure we could arrange something
  • shefdaveshefdave Frets: 0
    Hi Jack, thanks for clarifying. I'm away on business next week so I was thinking if you were over in London some time this week then it may have been an idea for me to go to central and meet up there. If it's not sold when I get back (will be back on the 28th) then I'd be very interested - if others want it in the meantime then that's fine. Thanks!
    shefdave;1004266" said:
    Hi Jack, thanks for clarifying. I'm away on business next week so I was thinking if you were over in London some time this week then it may have been an idea for me to go to central and meet up there. If it's not sold when I get back (will be back on the 28th) then I'd be very interested - if others want it in the meantime then that's fine. Thanks!
    I am in London on Thursday for a job interview, but going by public transport and certainly wouldn't be able to carry it with me into the interview. Apart from that I can't make it round to London this week sadly.

Great well enjoy your business trip mate, if it hasn't gone then I will let you know when you are back, cheers
    edited April 2016
    Bump
    edited March 2016
    bump
    price drop
    bump
    Will consider offers, need to sell the amp asap tofund a bike. Worst I can do is say no!
    bump, going to put this on evilbay soon

bump
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803

VERY interested in this. I might have the funds available, but wont know for sure until sometime next week, so ill let you know.

Cheers

**Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
    Nikko said:

VERY interested in this. I might have the funds available, but wont know for sure until sometime next week, so ill let you know.

Cheers

sure mate had quite a few nibbles, nearly traded it last night but got cold feet. Let me know :)
    bump

Bump
    Bumper
    Bumder
    £315
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom