SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Orange OR15 owned from new w/box now £310 inc postage

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SheldersShelders Frets: 29
    What's this like at quiet volumes? In guessing nowhere near as good as it is driven!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Shelders;1097674" said:
    What's this like at quiet volumes? In guessing nowhere near as good as it is driven!
    No not at all. I have had it in the back shed cranked and whilst that is very special, the reason I bought it over every other amp in that range was because it sounded better. And I compared the sound at music shop volumes (a bit above bedroom).

But yeah, it sound amazing at any volume, but loud it just has that umphf that hits you in the chest.
    For 99% of the usage of this I only used it at low volumes in the bedroom
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump
    Btw price is now 310 including postage