SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Friedman Smallbox 50 Head - £1700

JackGriffithsJackGriffiths Frets: 54
edited March 2016 in Amps £
Hi folks,

So, I'm selling my wonderful Friedman Smallbox... I've stopped doing particular gigs now for which it served a fantastic purpose, so it is now surplus to my requirements. You know what these do, they are just phenomenal - the build quality is excellent, the tones are superb. The Smallbox is, in my opinion, one of Dave Friedman's most versatile offerings. It never let me down live and I've also recorded it with it frequently, sits perfectly in any mix. Doesn't blow your head off at 50 watts like some 100s would but it certainly can shout when you need it to!

The amp lived in a flight case when I took it out of the house so, as you can see from the pictures, it's still in absolutely mint condition. I have had it recently re-valved with JJ's which to my ears sweetened the amp up a bit, we lowered the bias slightly so it runs a little more smoothly.

I will include the channel foot switch and the original box, if you want it. 
Any further questions, please feel free to ask. Collection only from Maidstone or Sevenoaks in Kent. 

I'm looking for £1,700.

Hear it in action here:

Thanks for looking,
Jack
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump.
  • spikespike Frets: 6
    Jack - just a quick note to say many thanks.  I'm just loving the smallbox - I don’t yet have a decent cab for it so I’ve sat it on top of my old deluxe reverb and hooked up to the Cannabis Rex speaker I have loaded in there.  Bloody hell - this is the amp I’ve always wanted :-).  True, I’ve only used it at home so far and I’ve yet to see how it works with a band, but I’m certain it’ll be incredible.  Many thanks for an easy transaction :-)
  • Hi Spike, that's excellent, I'm glad to hear you're happy with it! Cheers, Jack