SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS / Orange Micro Crush CR-3

mrkj2000mrkj2000 Frets: 17
edited March 2016 in Amps £
A great little micro amp looks cool on the book shelf or great for late at night . Take it out in the sun or down the beach for a jam . Mint condition as new . New these go for £38. Sell for £15 shipped NOW £10 shipped Pics http://s987.photobucket.com/user/markusjay85/library/Bits Info https://orangeamps.com/products/guitar-amp-combos/crush-pix-series/micro-crush-pix/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mrkj2000mrkj2000 Frets: 17
    Bump. £10 shipped
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74494
    Don't give it away :). It will cost almost a tenner to post probably.

I would buy it but I already have one. Very cool little amp, much better-sounding than the plastic mini-amps like the Marshall MS-2, I think the proper cabinet does it.

You can also use it through a big cabinet if you get a mini-jack to mini-jack cable and a 3.5mm to 1/4" headphone adaptor, the headphone socket doesn't have the usual pad resistor in it because the amp isn't powerful enough to need one, so it's essentially an extension speaker socket.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• TTonyTTony Frets: 28444
    mrkj2000 said:
    Bump. £10 shipped
    If you're serious, I'll take it, PM me your PP addy.

At that price, it'll just sit in my workshop as a test amp

:)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • mrkj2000mrkj2000 Frets: 17
    Pending sold. Yeah Its a bargain and surprisingly good sounding . Need the space shame for it not to be used really .