SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Tech 21 Trademark 60 - Easter Weekend Special: £160!!

simonksimonk Frets: 1467
edited March 2016 in Amps £
Assume payment by PPG unless you're prepared to pick up the PayPal fees or cash on collection from Exeter, Devon.

It's time to move on my trusty Tech 21 TM60. It's been good to me; I've gigged it plenty and used it for regular rehearsals and it has never let me down. It is showing a few signs of use here and there with a few scuffs and digs on the tolex - really nothing major though. It comes with the original vinyl slip cover but I don't have the foot switch. I'm looking for a frankly bargainous £180. Collection from the Exeter area would be good although I can get it shipped for an additional £20. For the Easter weekend only this is £160 collected, £180 delivered! SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    Open to offers.
  • erky32erky32 Frets: 49
    Great amps, excellent solid build quality, capable of very loud and Fender-like cleans, especially Ch-1, which also runs thru to good drive tones. I run one with a Power Engine PE60 which gives full 2x12 sound with 120w to cover any normal gig. Nice portable package also to throw into a car. No maintenance with total reliability, well worth considering. 

Good luck with your sale ....you'll probably regret it tho!!
    erky32;1012012" said:
    Great amps, excellent solid build quality, capable of very loud and Fender-like cleans, especially Ch-1, which also runs thru to good drive tones. I run one with a Power Engine PE60 which gives full 2x12 sound with 120w to cover any normal gig. Nice portable package also to throw into a car. No maintenance with total reliability, well worth considering. 

Good luck with your sale ....you'll probably regret it tho!!
    It's a great little amp and it's been really good to me. I've a couple of MJW's on the way though so really need the room...
    Easter weekend pricedrop.
  • fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3827
    PM'ed!
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
    TM60 sold pending.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28444
    That is an absolute steal

Love mine!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    TTony said:
    That is an absolute steal

Love mine!
    Indeed! I would have happily kept it too but for being bitten by the MJW bug and needing to free up some space... This place can prove expensive!
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18329
    tFB Trader
    Great little amps.
  • fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3827
    Hopefully not pending anymore. :-)
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.