SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT Mesa Dual Rectifier Road King V1 and Zilla Fatboy 2x12 with Celestion Gold Speakers £1600

What's Hot
Barry7000Barry7000 Frets: 57
edited April 2016 in Amps £

Hey Guys!

Got an amp setup and a half for you here

Mesa Dual Rectifier Road King and Zilla Fatboy

Mesa have proven themselves time and time again that they are the best in the business and this head is a great example of the amazing with they do.  Its a first generation Road King (first 100 out of the factory) and its brilliant.  With the option of using 6L6 or EL34 tubes for each of the 4 channels but you can use them both at the same time, giving you the most versatile amp there is.  2 Clean channels giving you 3 different amp modes per channel, beautiful cleans and 2 gain channels with the same variety of controls so you can key in your sound with no compromise

Zilla Fatboy 2x12 w/ Celestion Gold Speakers

For those of you who don’t know who Zilla are, they are a UK based firm making some of the best cabs going, this one is a monster!  With the Celestion Gold speakers this thing is the perfect cab for the Mesa, and those speakers….. Many other manufacturers have tried to recreate the Celestion Blue sound in a higherpowered driver, and some have come close. But only Celestion has the experience and know-how to emulate the tone and response of its own, Alnico classic in a modern driver that’s perfect for single or multiple applications in cabinets or combos. 

What limited the power handling of the Original Blue was the material used in the construction of the voice coil. 

However, after hundreds of hours of testing and countless prototypes, Celestion has developed a new coil that can withstand higher levels of power but leaves the tone unaffected. 

Such a relatively simple, yet important development, lies at the heart of a truly remarkable new guitar loudspeaker - The Celestion Alnico Gold. 

Price wise I’m looking for £1600 for the pair, not that interested in splitting it up.  Ideally I’m looking for trades on a guitar.  Strictly no Amps!  PRS Custom/SC/Gibson LP Custom/Gibson LP Standard + Cash something like that.  i will listen to any offers just chuck them in my inbox

The amp is based in Burnley, Lancs with me and ideally i don’t want to be shipping it.

Thanks for reading my listing

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-0/q89/s480x480/13087624_10154175021074185_5280047587312534993_n.jpg?oh=14e85d732e857e36a3c5d2bba57c2130&oe=57B1B564

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments