Kluson Revolution Machineheads

I read an american review of the Kluson Revolution 3 a side, locking keystone tuners and quite fancy trying them on a les paul. They're 19:1 ratio and direct drop in job. However I cant find anywhere stocking them in the UK. Does anyone know anywhere that might get them in or that could order some in?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 29142

I cant find anywhere stocking them in the UK.
    Did you try googling "kluson revolution uk"?

'Cos I just did, and it came up with WD Music as the first entry:

http://www.wdmusic.co.uk/hardware-parts-c1/tuning-machines-c28/contemporary-tuners-c29/revolution-g-mount-diecast-tuners-3-per-side-p1465
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • Correction; i found one stockist who didnt stock the locking ones Im after and had limited finish options. Seemed strange that theres so many US stockists but very little sign of them over here.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 29142
    Why not contact WD and ask if they'll do the exact ones you want? If they've got one version then it seems reasonable to think they can get the others.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • gavin_axecastergavin_axecaster Frets: 527
    tFB Trader

Correction; i found one stockist who didnt stock the locking ones Im after and had limited finish options. Seemed strange that theres so many US stockists but very little sign of them over here.
    Possibly because WD owns the trademark for Kluson in the US and their trade prices to dealers is better than the UK branch can offer.
    (I assume this is a WD exclusive line that other Kluson makers don't carry)
  • Thanks for the info!