SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS; Montage 2X12 Cab WGS Reaper 55, Veteren 30 16 Ohms REDUCED £140 Delivered to UK

dts67dts67 Frets: 195
edited January 2014 in Amps £
Almost new, never gigged Montage intro 2x12 cab with Warehouse Guitar Speakers Reaper 55hz 30 watt in series with Veteran 30 75w speaker giving a totals handling of 60w at 16ohms. 
These are fantastic speakers with a warm tone and are based on an old G12H and broken in Vintage 30. They work great together. 

The cab has never left the house and is hardly used at all. A couple of minor marks on the tolex are as shown. It can also be used as closed or open back. 

I have the box if you want to arrange a courier but would prefer pickup. I also travel a fair bit in the south east so may be able to meet. 

Listed on eBay for £150 but open to offers.

Selling as I have just ordered something new and need to make some space;

imageimage
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dts67dts67 Frets: 195
    Pre-Christmas weekend bump !
    Reduced, must sell !
  • Where you based?
    Near witney, Oxfordshire. But I travel a lot too.
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3021
    Don't suppose you fancy a trade for a Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe do you ?

And if so, I don't suppose your travels bring you anywhere near Crawley or Sutton do they ?

Long shot but worth the ask right ? ;-)
    I work in Crawley but I'm not there until the new year probably 2nd or 3rd jan. No trades sorry.
  • £125 and I will collect from Crawley in the new year? 
  • You never got back to me on this. I can collect next week from Crawley.
    Hi
    I thought I PM'd you. Not is Crawley again until 13th probably. Let me know
    Reduced again. £140 delivered to UK (not Highland and islands please). All boxed up and ready to go - just needs a home !
    Fella,

Finally got round to sticking my Wampler Pinnacle up for sale, if it goes then basically I'm in.
    And as it happens I'm probably in Crawley on the 13th too !
  • dts67;121752" said:
    HiI thought I PM'd you. Not is Crawley again until 13th probably. Let me know
    Sorry I am not getting any notifications of your responses (I must not be subscribed).

Anyway I can take it on the 13th from Crawley. But as I have been a bit slack with my response the chap above (Dr Bob) should get preferential dibs.

Its listed on eBay and as much as it annoys me  it will sell this weekend (its passed reserve) please feel free to bid.

funstuie said:
    dts67;121752" said:
    HiI thought I PM'd you. Not is Crawley again until 13th probably. Let me know
    Sorry I am not getting any notifications of your responses (I must not be subscribed).

Anyway I can take it on the 13th from Crawley. But as I have been a bit slack with my response the chap above (Dr Bob) should get preferential dibs.

No man you offered to actually buy it first and I'm not in a position to do anything so I would say that you're very much the man in the hot seat on this one !

All that said, I've sold the Wampler to a kind benefactor (thanks @Mctoot) sooooo not sure where you're at with the ebay auction @dts67 or indeed maybe sorting out a deal with @funstuie but I'm here if you wanted to sell. Cheers
  • Its got bids on ebay so it you will have to bid on there to get some action. 

funstuie said:
    Its got bids on ebay so it you will have to bid on there to get some action. 

Mate if you're going after it I'll stay away, seems silly to bid against a forum brother you know ?
    Silly ! Err......thanks guys :-(
    dts67 said:
    Silly ! Err......thanks guys :-(

Mate it's not meant as a slight against you in any way, it just seems a bit daft to get caught up in a bidding war with someone else that you know wants it. I'm guessing that once a reserve has been met you can't pull an auction on ebay without incurring costs and/or the wrath of the bidding masses ?