SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Hughes & Kettner Matrix 100w Combo And extension Speaker. 4 Channels and FX

MC1MC1 Frets: 25
This is my back up amp that I've decided to move on. It's a 100w 4 channel combo with built in FX (Delay, Reverb, Chorus, etc) and each channels settings can be saved and accessed immediately via the four-button footswitch. It has a master volume as well.

The matching extension speaker is essentially a converted additional model, all the electronics have been removed - it is purely an extension speaker and looks very cool as a mini-stack.

Excellent sound quality for a solid-state half digital / half analogue amp. I use it to run my sounds into the FX return so effectively as a power amp, however all the inputs work. I've used it at some major venues and it's easilt loud enough and looks very cool.

It is in used condition....there's a couple of nicks, nothing major at all.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252329996067?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 

Bargain at £150! Based in Solihull - right off the M42.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom