SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Morgan SW22R head and 1x12 cab

howkiehowkie Frets: 5
edited April 2016 in Amps £
Hi, I am looking to sell my Morgan sw22r head and cab in the smoked chilli wich tolex. The amp and cab are 100% mint with no scuffs or scrapes and still has the Mercury magnetic so tag on the head handle. The amp sounds killer and is going to be hard to say goodbye to, but needs must as I am looking to use the funds to purchase a vintage tweed deluxe amp. The amp has great clean tones with amazing bottom end and never gets piercing, even with the treble dimed. The amp has a great useable master volume and sounds great when pushed to the edge of breakup and beyond. Also it is the perfect pedal platform. These amps go for approx £2300 new with this tolex and the celestion creamback loaded cab. I am looking to sell for £1750.00. I live in Caerphilly, South Wales. Thanks for reading.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robt1291robt1291 Frets: 82
    Pmd
  • WillEdmundsWillEdmunds Frets: 168
    edited April 2016
    Great amp. Is it still available?
  • howkiehowkie Frets: 5
    Hi Will,

It is still available mate. I havent been bumping it as i have a few people interested and trying to sell their gear to get it, so i kind of want to see what happens over the next few days. If nothing comes of it then I will start to push the advert a bit.

Cheers

Simon
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10104
    @howkie - Id push it with a few photos mate... It always helps ;)
  • WillEdmundsWillEdmunds Frets: 168
    edited April 2016
    @howkie Yeah I want it too! Been wanting to try one for ages! If I could sell the Princeton I'd go for it...