SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Yamaha THR10

Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
edited April 2016 in Amps £
SOLD

Hi All,

Up for sale is my Yamaha THR10 V.2 

Cracking little amp and a forum favourite as I'm sure we are all aware!  Really versatile tones which can get loud enough.  Hi-Fi setup so it's great for jamming along to backing tracks.

Comes with all accessories.  Version 2 so the cleans have been upgraded etc.

Only real reason for sale is that I have a Yamaha THR10C which gets more use and so this needs to go to a home which will use and enjoy it.

Looking for £150 collected from me or £165 posted. I'm in NW Greater London, 5 minutes away from Heathrow J4/M4.  

Pics:

Any questions just ask.  Cheers!

Neil.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
    Open to offers bump.
    Bumperoo
  • MikeBMikeB Frets: 187
    @Arktik83 Has the Cubase software been installed / used? Had real issues Steinberg licencing in the past when transferring.

Cheers.
  • CenchriaCenchria Frets: 0
    Hi mate, have you still got this? Is £150 the lowest you'd go? I'm very interested in this just not sure I can stretch that far! 
    Cheers
    MikeB said:
    @Arktik83 Has the Cubase software been installed / used? Had real issues Steinberg licencing in the past when transferring.

Cheers.
    Hi Mike,

Sorry for the late reply.  Cubase is unused and should be fine.  Not tried it so wouldn't say for absolutely certain but I don't see why it would be an issue!
    Cenchria said:
    Hi mate, have you still got this? Is £150 the lowest you'd go? I'm very interested in this just not sure I can stretch that far! 
    Cheers
    Hey!  Still here, like I said I'm open to offers so the worst I can do is say no :)
  • CenchriaCenchria Frets: 0
    PM'd you
    Now Sold!