SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Marshall class 5 combo

I keep missing out on these on eBay as people always seem to bid ridiculous amounts on any I bid on. So I figured I would try here. Anyone got a good condition class combo for sale? If its non standard colour even better.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 619
    I may be moving mine on as other stuff not selling & got big incoming GAS.

White tolex with union jack speaker cloth so unless you are anglo saxon you might not like it LOL. With cover. Full RAT modded. 
    PM me email address if you would like to see some pics.

Will have a think on it over next few days. Wanted this to be a keeper but may have to revise that thinking.

How quick do you need to jump for one ? Where are you based...prefer collection preferably & you can check it out before parting with your cash

Cheers
    Baz
  • Hey mate. I am based way down south and its not urgent at all.

But I'm Irish so I would have to see photos. Not that I am bothered about the Union Jack but my dad might whinge when he's over. I will pm you for photos.

• funstuiefunstuie Frets: 77
    Still looking for a class 5. 

I can trade this amp: 

I am not looking to pay more than £250. 

Anything out there? 
  • PMed.