SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Celestion V30 (Chinese) £30

What's Hot
JamesSGBrownJamesSGBrown Frets: 248
edited March 2016 in Amps £
You know what it is. Good condition. Pics on request! £30 collected from Birmingham or delivery at buyers expense
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Pics uploaded or mods will remove your listing
  • Cool, pics to follow
  • gjonesygjonesy Frets: 149
    What ohms is that?
  • gjonesygjonesy Frets: 149
    What ohms is that?
  • Sold pending payment...
  • preston61preston61 Frets: 690
    Fortheloveofguitar;1021982" said:
    Pics uploaded or mods will remove your listing
    Err....that's not true
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4308
    edited March 2016
    preston61;1022108" said:
    [quote="Fortheloveofguitar;1021982"]Pics uploaded or mods will remove your listing
    Err....that's not true[/quote]

Thanks for your pedantic post

They'll be on you're arse as its the rules that are clearly stated and the OP should know this as he only ever uses the forum for selling then it'll be removed if you still don't add them.

That clear enough for you now?
  • Rules are here so have a proper read

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/49022/thefretboard-classifieds-rules-v2-0#latest

Rule 3:You should post some good quality pictures.

''Ads that breach these rules will be deleted. Posters that repeatedly breach the rules may be banned''

Seems pretty clear to me perhaps you should have read all the rules before correcting me?
    Fortheloveofguitar;1022118" said:
    Rules are here so have a proper read

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/49022/thefretboard-classifieds-rules-v2-0#latest

''Ads that breach these rules will be deleted. Posters that repeatedly breach the rules may be banned''

Seems pretty clear to me perhaps you should have read all the rules before correcting me?
    If we're being pedantic "should" is not a definitive term, more a suggestion, if the rules said "must" then that would be a very different story. Plenty of ads in all the classifieds sections without pictures, think he'd have been okay.

Congratulations on the sale OP
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Also, the mods a good folk who are pretty fair about these things, it's not like they're a bunch of Internet nazis
  • preston61;1022155" said:
    [quote="Fortheloveofguitar;1022118"]Rules are here so have a proper read

If we're being pedantic "should" is not a definitive term, more a suggestion, if the rules said "must" then that would be a very different story. Plenty of ads in all the classifieds sections without pictures, think he'd have been okay.

Congratulations on the sale OP[/quote]

I think when it says

''Ads that breach these rules will be deleted''

Then it's clear that it becomes compulsory.

• Sold!
    Re: the rules. They're fair enough, but this is a speaker here...not a whole lot to look at! Would have posted them from the get go but was on my phone.
  • olafgartenolafgarten Frets: 1649
    @TTony @Jalapeno

Can you clarify this?
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28444
    edited April 2016
    preston61 said:
    Also, the mods a good folk who are pretty fair about these things, it's not like they're a bunch of Internet nazis
    We really must try harder.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28444
    edited April 2016
    olafgarten said: @TTony @Jalapeno Can you clarify this? 

Pics are recommended (hence "should" rather than "must"). 

Recommended both for the seller to generate interest in their item, and for the buyer to be able to see & confirm what they're buying (see all the threads on identifying Chibsons on eBay - that's only possible with pics).

But if sellers can't or can't be bothered with pics, and buyers are happy to buy unseen, then that's nothing to do with us. 

We've tried to keep the rules lightweight and sensible, and primarily for the benefit of the wider community. If you read them with that perspective, I don't think there are any really unclear aspects.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • TTony;1023283" said:
    olafgarten said:

@TTony @Jalapeno

Can you clarify this? 

Pics are recommended (hence "should" rather than "must"). 

Recommended both for the seller to generate interest in their item, and for the buyer to be able to see & confirm what they're buying (see all the threads on identifying Chibsons on eBay - that's only possible with pics).

But if sellers can't or can't be bothered with pics, and buyers are happy to buy unseen, then that's nothing to do with us. 

We've tried to keep the rules lightweight and sensible, and primarily for the benefit of the wider community. If you read them with that perspective, I don't think there are any really unclear aspects.

Perhaps ''Ads that breach these rules will be deleted'' should be amended then if a should is not a must
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom