SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

***now sold*** FS - Marshall 6101LM 30th anniversary amp and cab **price drop to£600 ONO

What's Hot
goughy21goughy21 Frets: 0
edited April 2016 in Amps £
Anniversary series combo amp (1x12) and ext cab (1x12) for sale. Original Celestion speaker, 3 channels with foot switch, midi in, excellent condition and sounds incredible. I have owned it since I bought it second hand in 1998 and I'm only selling as it no longer gets the use it deserves. Some very minor marks to the tolex but in superb condition for its age. Never gigged, practice room use only. A superb sounding amp. Recently serviced at PMT in Birmingham and found to be in perfect working order, in fact, no work was required at all. Cash on collection from B73 (Sutton Coldfield) or I may consider delivering it personally depending on location and agreement of fee. Photos are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ce3nnp49zibv17h/AAAN1MFPR5Gu5u5t6SxGzzANa?dl=0 Thanks for looking.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• goughy21goughy21 Frets: 0
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump! :)
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5106
    I used one of these at a recording session once, unbelievable crunch tones. Good luck mate, if I could I would lol..........
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Spot on mate, sounds incredible! Thanks for the message!